Need Cool Ideas for 4 Letter License Plates!

Yes, most states won’t allow anything considered vulgar or offensive. Always best to double-check before submitting anything!

That’s good advice! I was thinking of ‘LOVE’, but need to check if it’s taken in my area.

You can also sometimes check with your friends to see if they know any availability secrets. It can be a fun social activity!

Or just post your ideas here! We might help you brainstorm something creative and fun!

Absolutely! How about ‘WILD’? A little adventurous for a car plate, right?

I love that idea! Just make sure it’s not too common; you don’t want to blend in!

6 Likes

Funny you say that - what happens if someone gets the same plate? Do you both get to keep it?

5 Likes

I’m looking for some cool 4 letter combinations too! I’ve always thought that something like ‘LOVE’ would be perfect. It really reflects my outlook on life!

That’s a great idea! I had ‘HUGS’ once on my car; it always made people smile when they saw it.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of personal stories! My plate is ‘WAVE’ because I love the ocean. Each drive reminds me of my beach days!

Such a lovely sentiment! I think ‘MIND’ would make a cool plate, as a reminder to stay positive and think good thoughts.

How about ‘RIDE’? It reflects my love for biking! It’s simple but carries so much meaning for anyone who rides.

1 Like

That’s so cool! ‘LUV2’ is another fun one, perfect for someone who loves their car like I do!

5 Likes

I’ve always thought personalized plates should mean something deep. Mine says ‘FIND’ as a reminder to keep searching for what matters in life!

Love that idea! What do you think about ‘NVR4’? It means ‘Never Forget,’ which resonates with my values.

My favorite is ‘FLNT’ - it reminds me to always be persistent and spark something great!

Nice! I like ‘SURE’ as well. It helps me stay grounded and confident about my choices.

8 Likes

What about something funny like ‘LOLZ’? It could definitely lighten the mood on the road!

That’s hilarious! But sometimes I think if we get too quirky, people might take it the wrong way…