Trakmotive CV Axle Review - Are They Worth It?

Hmm, that’s troubling. I haven’t experienced any noise, but would be interested to know if it’s a universal problem or just isolated cases.

I think it might depend on the model. Some users on another forum claimed they had issues, while others praised the axles. I guess you never know until you try!

1 Like

You’re probably right! I’m considering giving them a shot; I could use a little garage adventure. Time to channel my inner mechanic and get to work!

3 Likes

I’ve had Trakmotive CV axles on my car for over 60,000 miles now, and they’ve been solid. No failures whatsoever, highly recommend them!

That sounds promising! I’m considering them for my SUV. Do you think they’d hold up as well off-road?

I’ve used Trakmotive under heavy load for about 45,000 miles and they’re doing great, but I would love to hear about users in different terrains.

My experience mirrors that! I’ve had no issues, mainly highway driving though.

I had a friend who used Trakmotive CV axles and after 30,000 miles, one of them failed. Not sure if it was just a bad batch.

6 Likes

That’s unfortunate! I’ve heard of that happening, but it seems pretty rare compared to the positive reviews.

Trakmotive CV axles are great if you’re looking for affordability! I’ve had mine on the car for 50,000 miles without any noise or vibration.

Exactly! And they come with a decent warranty, so there’s some peace of mind.

I wonder how they’d fare in colder climates. Anyone had experience with that?

Good question! I’ve used them in a moderate climate and had no issues. I’m curious too.

7 Likes

I once joked that if my car could talk, it would say, ‘Thank you, Trakmotive!’ But seriously, they have been dependable for my daily drive over the last 40,000 miles.