C4 Vette LS Swap: What You Need to Know

Good point! It’s crucial to use the correct setup for the O2 sensors. I recommend installing them in the correct location for accurate readings!

I love how everyone is diving into the details here! One big question… how did you all handle the power steering integration?

I had to do quite a bit of research! I ended up using a power steering adapter to make sure it worked with the LS setup.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about tuning! An LS engine swap won’t be perfect until it’s properly tuned. Have any of you found reliable tuners?

2 Likes

I’ve had success with local performance shops. They often have experience with LS swaps, so it’s worth asking around!

I might be missing something, but my biggest hurdle was just getting the motor to fit. It seemed like such a simple task on paper!

6 Likes

It’s one of those things that looks easier than it is! Patience is key. It will pay off, I promise!

I think the biggest issue for me was just figuring out which parts I actually needed to buy. The list can seem endless!

4 Likes

So true! Keep a checklist handy, and do your research ahead of time. It will save you a lot of headaches!