What are the Dodge Hellcat's 1/4 Mile Times?

Oh, definitely! Track tires make a huge difference. I managed a 10.7 with the right grip. Street tires just can’t match that performance.

That’s enlightening! I didn’t think about tires affecting times so much. Next time, I’ll invest in track tires!

At the end of the day, it’s about having fun. I don’t care if I’m running a 12 as long as I enjoy the ride! Who’s with me?

I’ve been getting high 1/4 mile times with my Hellcat, but I think there are ways to improve. Launch control is key! Be sure to practice your technique; get that reaction time down to a science.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Also, don’t forget about tire selection. Drag radials can really make a difference in grip during launch. It’s all about that first step off the line!

If you can, adjust your tire pressure before runs. Lowering the pressure can improve traction, but it’s all about finding that sweet spot for your setup.

Great point! I also recommend a good weight reduction—every little bit helps. Maybe ditch the back seats if you’re really serious about racing.

I always warm up my tires before a run. It helps with grip and can really shave off those seconds. Plus, a little heat can make a big difference!

Yes! I love a good burnout before I race. Just don’t overdo it; you don’t want to mess up the tires before your run.

For those serious about hitting their best time, investing in a good engine tune can really make a difference. The added power can help you clear that 1/4 mile faster!

Totally agree! But also ensure your fuel quality is top-notch. Premium fuel can help get those extra horses out!

All this tuning and prep is great, but what about practice? Consistency in launches can really improve times. Anyone else have thoughts?

Exactly! But let’s not forget that you’re driving a hefty muscle car. You can’t expect to match supercar times with a heavier vehicle.

Hey, isn’t it all about the fun? I mean, who cares if you’re a little slower? Just enjoy the ride! But I know the feeling of wanting to go faster!