Looking for Feedback on Flowmaster 1 in 2 Out Mufflers

Exactly! I noticed a decent increase in horsepower after upgrading. It felt like a completely different beast!

4 Likes

I wonder how the Flowmaster stacks up against the newer brands out there. Has anyone compared it directly with something like Cherry Bomb?

I did a sound test between the two. Cherry Bomb was louder, but the Flowmaster sounded richer and better tuned. It seems to appeal more to those who appreciate depth over volume.

I think one downside is the installation. Some users find Flowmaster a bit tricky if you’re not experienced with exhaust systems. Did anyone else encounter that?

Great point! I had a bit of a hard time myself. But once it was on, man, it was worth it. A nice DIY project if you’re up for the challenge!

4 Likes

Love the enthusiasm! Just make sure to have the right tools handy to avoid turning it into a comedy sketch!

Considering all these aspects—sound, build, price—I’d say Flowmaster still offers a solid choice. It also comes down to personal preference, but overall, user satisfaction seems quite high.

Yeah, user satisfaction definitely plays a big role in this. It seems folks are generally more thrilled with the Flowmaster compared to some competing brands.

That’s true! I think the reputation Flowmaster has built over the years really helps sway buyers’ opinions.

In conclusion, I believe that anyone considering a new exhaust system should seriously consider the Flowmaster based on all the feedback here. It seems like a great investment for sound and performance.