Looking for Feedback on F150 20 Inch Rims – What Are the Best Options?

I totally agree, chrome can look great but dirt is a pain. For my F150, I went with an aggressive black and bronze combo. Looks fantastic and it’s unique!

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing some custom rim designs. Anyone here willing to share their experiences with custom rims and whether they feel it’s worth the cost?

6 Likes

Custom rims definitely make your ride stand out! I got mine custom painted with a red gloss, and have received a lot of compliments. But they were quite pricey!

Speaking of custom, does anyone have thoughts on oversized rims? I’ve read opinions that they can affect performance. Is it a trade-off for looks?

That’s a good point! I’ve noticed my handling is a bit different since going from 18 to 20 inches. Still, I think the look is worth it. Plus, who doesn’t love that beefy stance?

I’ve always loved the deep dish designs. It gives such a bold look. Anyone have recommendations for brands?

I’m a fan of Fuel rims. They have some cool deep dish options that suit the F150 nicely. Just be sure to check the weight ratings!

What about the trend of minimalist designs? I feel like they are gaining popularity. Has anyone made that switch and loved it?

I’ve moved to more minimalist rims, and surprisingly, it looks clean and elegant. Sometimes less is more, especially with a large truck like the F150.

I still prefer a more colorful design! The brighter the rim, the better! I’m thinking about something teal or electric green for my next upgrade.

I’d love to see some photos of those unique rims in action! It’s always helpful to visualize what others are talking about.

2 Likes

For unique styles, try checking out local custom shops or online places like Etsy. They can have some wild options!

Ha! That sounds fun! I think my F150 would be jealous of such a bold color choice. Where do you find such unique styles?

I’m currently using the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires on my F150 with 20 inch rims. They’ve performed really well off-road and the highway; great durability too!

Great recommendation! I’ve heard those tires are excellent, especially for off-road enthusiasts. Do they offer a quiet ride on highways?

I had a set of Michelin LTX A/T2 tires, and they were fantastic for durability. A bit pricey, but worth it if you drive a lot.

I agree with Kweiss! The performance is outstanding, even in wet conditions. Just be prepared to shell out some cash!

I’ve switched to Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude tires and I’ve been really happy with them. They handle well and are reasonably priced too!

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! How is their performance in snowy conditions? I’m in a region with heavy winters.

I’ve had a love-hate relationship with my Toyo Open Country AT II tires. They’re great off-road, but I noticed they wear out pretty fast on the pavement.